If you need to cancel a schedule pick up, how you let us know ? Airport services can be changed or cancelled within up to 24 hours of the reservation to allow for cancelled or delayed flights. To avoid being charged for hourly services you must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before service time* YOU MUST PROVIDE CONFIRMATION # FOR EACH CANCELLATION. A credit card is required to make a reservation. Any airport reservation canceled within a three (3) hour period of the scheduled pick-up time will be subject to a full charge for the quote price including Base rate & Driver Gratuity. Any reservation for our limousine or mini-bus tha is cancelled within a one week (7 days) of the scheduled pick-up time will be subject to a full charge of the hourly rate for the required minimum hours that was agreed upon at the time of booking less the deposit.
NON-AIRPORT : If you fail to show up at the scheduled pick-up time & or location, you will be charge for the quote price agreed. If you can't locate your car service, DO NOT LEAVE, CALL OUR OFFICE AND WE WILL LOCATE THE DRIVER FOR YOU AND ASSIST YOU LOCATING THE DRIVER.
LIABILITY: Elite Chauffeurs Pr, LLC is NOT responsible for passenger expenses in the event of any mechanical failure. We are not responsible for items left in our vehicles. We ask all our clients to please check the vehicle before you leave the vehicle.
* EMAIL YOUR CANCELLATION AT LEAST 24-12 HOURS BEFORE SERVICE
* PHONE YOUR CANCELLATION 24-12 HOURS BEFORE SERVICE
* OUR CONTACT TEL: 787-603-2362 / INFO@ELITECHAUFFEURSPR.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* PRICING POLICY - All advertised fare are subject to change without notice and may be higher during holidays or special events.
* RATE ESTIMATE - The rate quoted, prior to your trip, is an estimated based on the information you provided at the time of the reservation. Fees for tolls, gratuity, waiting time and additional stops are not included in the estimate and will increase your rate.
* ADDITIONAL CHARGES - Any changes made to your trip after pick-up may result in additional charges. Be sure to get an updated price from the driver before proceeding on your way.
* TOLLS - Based on traffic, weather and road conditions of the day, your driver will make a determination of the safest and fastest route to your destination. He may occasionally opt to take a toll route over a free route based on his knowledge and experience. Passengers are responsible for any tolls incurred throughout the trip. You will bw charged the full toll rate. Discounted rates do not apply. Upon arrival at your destination, the driver will inform you of the tolls and add them to your bill. Tolls may vary from trip to trip based upon the route taken. Round trip tolls will be charged on trips.
* GRATUITY - When traveling in a Sedan, Luxury Sedan, Mini-Van, SUV, Limousines or Vans, a mandatory of 20% will apply.
* WAITING TIME - Waiting time is based on the hourly rate for a particular vehicle and is charged at 15 minute increments. Waiting time charges mey be incurred if a passenger arrives late to a pick-up. Time spent waiting at additional stops will also be charged as waiting time. Waiting time charges may apply after complimentary waiting time expires on a round-trip. WE DO NOT CHARGE WAITING TIME ATTRIBUTED TO DELAYED FLIGHT OR LUGGAGE DELIVERY FOR PICK-UPS AT AIRPORTS.
* CANCELATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY CANCELATION POLICY - A fee may be charged to your credit card for any trip not cancelled within the allotted time. In order to avoid cancelation fees, customers must notify 24-12 hours in advance. Cancellation are accepted by email: email@example.com and by phone at 787-603-2362
* NO SHOWS - If ELITE CHAUFFEURS PR, LLC is unable to contact the passenger or related contact person after 20 minutes of the schedule pick-up time, by means of the information provided on the reservation, then the ride will be considered a NO-SHOW and will be abandoned. Not being at your pick-up location without notifying ELITE CHAUFFEURS PR, LLC Service may result in a NO-SHOW CHARGE.
* AIRPORT PARKING FEES - When booking a reservation from the AIRPORT parking fees will be added to the fare. The airport parking fee is based upon the parking rate of the Port Authority.
* CREDIT CARD POLICY - When paying by credit card, you must supply the card number in advance for pre-approval, This is only for pre-approval purposses and does not constitute payment for the trip. Upon reserving with a credit or debit, a preliminary hold equivalent to 150% of quoted fare is processed on the card to secure the anticipated total including tolls, gratuity, additional stops, and waiting time. The hold is released after 24 hour once payment of processe is made to driver after the trip.
The actual credit card must be presented to the driver at the time of pick-up. The driver may ask for addicional identification to ensure the validity of the card. All signature and information must match before the card will be accepted as payment .
The credit card must be completed and signed at the end of the trip. During the trip passenger may not leave the vehicle, for any purpose, without first signing the uncompleted credit card slip. Once credit card is processed you will receive an email with the receipt. if needed a uniform invoice you must request it to driver.
* ELITE CHAUFFEURS PR, LLC Service accepts all of the following cards for payments:
2021 Elite Chauffeurs Pr, LLC All Rights Reserved.